- The Main Hall (Upper Floor) is used for parties, mat work exercise classes, meetings and exhibitions.
(Capacity 110 persons)
- The Kitchen (Upper Floor) has been recently refurbished to commercial catering standards and there is a serving hatch which serves the Main Hall.
- The Lower Ground Floor is used during term time by Cherry Tree Montessori Nursery.
- The Committee Room (Above the Main Hall) is suitable for small meetings.
- The Car Park provides excellent car parking facilities for over 50 vehicles in the heart of Linton Village.
Please note that car parking facilities are reserved for use by Linton Memorial Hall Hirers and anyone wishing to use the car parking facilities must obtain prior consent from the bookings manager.
Car parking can be hired separately by prior arrangement for specific events by villagers, walking groups and a limited number of spaces can be reserved by contractors working on properties in the village.
Linton Memorial Hall is also able to hire out a number of tables and chairs to village residents hosting events at home. Contact us for details.
Disabled access is provided to the main entrance by means of a ramp.
To check availability or make a booking, please see the diary on the Bookings Calendar Tab.