In the event of the alarm sounders activating:
- Carry out an immediate inspection of the building to establish if there is a fire or other incident that has caused the alarm activation.
- The hall user should take appropriate action to evacuate the building
- OR if no cause can be established and a false alarm is declared, the system can be silenced and reset.
SILENCE THE ALARM
- Enable the controls by entering the 4 digit code 8737 or using the key. Press button ENTER. A yellow indicator will light up next to the keyhole. The display window will show USER.
- Press SILENCE ALARM red button.
- Check the system indicator lights on left to try and identify the location of activation. Manual call points require reset with black key.
PLEASE REPORT ANY ALARM INCIDENT DETAILS to email@example.com
- Press RESET SYSTEM red button.
- Press SILENCE BUZZER red button
- EXIT controls by pressing ESC button (bottom row left). The system should display NORM in the display window and the yellow indicator will go out.
- If the key has been used, turn back to OFF and replace the key in its box.