Linton Memorial Hall offers a lovely space and extremely competitive rates for regular hirers.
Regular hirers may receive the following benefits:
- Reduced rates
- Easy access
- Priority booking (provided a list of dates is given at start of year)
- No cancellation fees (if 7 days’ notice is given)
- Relaxed requirements for security deposits
- Regular hirer online account
In return, we expect regular hirers to contribute to the smooth running of the hall. As a regular hirer and ‘friend’ of the hall, you are expected to help by:
- Arriving in good time to ensure that the facilities have been left in a suitable condition for your class/event
- Letting us know when they haven’t – remembering that this facility is run by enthusiastic volunteers rather than a commercial organisation – and sorting any problems out
- Being prepared to tidy away items left out of place
- Making sure that the hall is left ready for the next hirer
- Coming along and contributing to our quarterly management committee meetings
All of these things help Linton Memorial Hall keep our costs down. The provision of this hall is only possible due to the commitment of individuals who give freely of their time, skills, knowledge and experience.
If you would like to join our list of regular hirers, contact our booking manager to request a regular slot by emailing email@example.com or contacting Adele on 07967 059175. Check that your preferred hire day and time is available from our ‘Booking Calendar’, and make sure that you let us have your full contact details as well as details about your group in order that your enquiry can be considered promptly. Please bear in mind the phone is not manned. Leave a message and we will return your call or enquiry as soon as possible.